Agxecutive is currently recruiting on behalf of a company specialized in cereal trading for a Senior Business Controller to join a dynamic team. If you have a strong background in financial planning, analysis, and reporting, and you are passionate about driving business performance, we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
– Main business mission: business support with daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly analitics, budget, forecasts, be able in 4-6 months to identify running risks by autonomous critical thinking;
– The main mission will be to step back and be able to regularly analyze (weekly, monthly) the business situation from financial impact perspective;
– To be able to provide end-of-month forecast by mid-month;
– Analyze financial data and provide insights to support strategic decision-making;
– Monitor and report key financial metrics and performance indicators;
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive process improvement and cost optimization;
– Ensure compliance with financial regulations and internal policies;
– Provide guidance and mentorship to team members.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field;
– Proven experience as a Business Controller or a similar role, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years;
– Strong knowledge of financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting;
– Proficiency in financial software and ERP systems;
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
– Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
– Advanced English language skills;
– Valid driver’s license (Category B);
– Located in Bucharest.
If you are a motivated, results-oriented professional seeking a challenging opportunity to make a significant impact, we invite you to apply. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +40743488022. We also encourage you to share this announcement with your qualified professional contacts.