Agxecutive is looking for a order-to-cash oriented person to occupy a position of Customer Care Specialist for a company with over 90 years of experience in the crop protection sector, with a long legacy of close proximity to farmers, and a presence in more than eight countries, including Romania since 2007.
- Introduces new customers on the master data;
- Checks and fulfils customer orders (direct and industrial sales) and acknowledges any changes in orders relating to prices, quantities and dates;
- Manages communication flows with the customer and the Sales Force regarding the information on orders and their progress;
- Checks the availability of goods and place orders in the system for fulfilment;
- Invoices orders and takes care of sending invoices to the electronic billing provider;
- Organizes and follow up the product delivery to the customers;
- Responsible for sending the documentation to customers (invoice, transport documents, MSDS and CoA);
- Manages complaints and any disputes in synergy with the sales force and the Back Office;
- Prepares the commissions file and the relative monthly communication to the agents and the Back Office;
- Supports Demand Planning with the parent company and third-party suppliers, ensuring optimal stock of products and managing information on their availability in short to medium term;
- Prepares Forecasts and Issues Purchase Orders to Headquarters, Third Party Suppliers and Transporters;
- Supports the price list control activity to the Commercial Policy;
- Supports management and maintenance of customer records;
- Supports credit recovery – check and reminder payments;
- Supports the collection of bills and documents for factoring;
- Supports in case of need for the recording of receipts in accounting.
The suitable candidate for this position has:
- Studies Background: Bachelor’s degree (3 years) – Preferable Economics / Engineering; Second grade secondary school diploma in Accounting Preferably;
- Experience: Min. 3 years of experience especially on Customer Care position;
- IT tools knowledge: SAP (Finance & Logistics & Warehousing);
- A competitive fixed and variable compensation package is offered plus laptop and mobile phone for the smooth running of the daily activity. Private medical insurance and business expenses budget are part of the benefits offer.
Please apply now directly or spread the word to the qualified and motivated candidates in your professional network! Your applications will be managed strictly confidentially by nadia.florescu(a)agxecutive.com / mobile +40743488088.
#CustomerCareSpecialist #Orders #Clients #ExecutiveRecruitment #Agxecutive