Mechanical Engineer for a large farming investment fund
AGXECUTIVE is exclusively recruiting for our customer, an international farming investment fund working around 15.000 ha in South-East Romania, a chief Mechanical Engineer to keep those tractors and combines up and running, spick & span.
• Academic qualification: University Degree in Mechanics
• Professional experience: 3 years of solid experience in a large agricultural machinery team, with mechanical background and agricultural knowledge
• People management skills
• PC literate: MS-office, electronic and new technology knowledge
• Languages: Romania Fluent, English medium
• Communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a hands-on approach
• Driver Licence B
• Supervise and coordination of the activity for maintenance and reparation of the equipemnts
• Monitoring and control of spare parts stocks, fuel comsuptions
• Supervise and responsible to keep all equipment in good conditions for work
• Supervise and control of the setup of the equipments to ensure that it work in conditions in conformity with recommendation of the producer and for good agricultural practices
• Relation with dealers of equipments
For further details please send asap your application to natalia.gheorghe(a)agxecutive.com or call +40743488020.